Monday, February 13, 2012

Anchors Aweigh.

Hey! Hope you guys had a good weekend! Yesterday my friends and I went out for GALentines day..it was a lot of fun! Parks and Rec anyone?? For anyone who doesn't know what that is..it's the day before Valentine's day when you go out with your girl friends. We went out to lunch in Philly at Nodding head, exchanged some gifts and then over to Max Brenner for some chocolate. Basically an awesome day :) After that I came home and painted a little anchor painting..because I'm in love with them..and I want it as my next tattoo :)


What did you guys do this weekend?

Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Oh thats really cool! I have a few tattoo ideas also but I'm just not sure if I'm brave enough!

    xx Missy
    www.myconcretecatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I have four already and honestly it's not that bad..you should go for it!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete