Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Facebook / Etsy Trade / Update!

Hey, you guys should check out my Photography Facebook page! I just switched over to time line, which I didn't like at first but I do now. It was gonna happen anyway so I figured mind as well do it. I'm still not sure if I like it for the personal pages but I do like it a lot better for the business pages. Also, you guys should like my page because when I get to 100 likes I'm going to give away a print!!

My sister and I hung out all day Sunday and went thrifting and to Sonic. I picked up these pretties! This weekend I'm going to take some photos of my vintage cameras and make some prints. I'll post when I put them up :)




I also did an Etsy trade with Rhianna from ellolovey this week. She has some super cute and awesome prints in her shop! Her blog is also really awesome. I can't wait to frame it and put it up in my room :) I would definitely do another Etsy/or other store trade again..would anyone be interested??


Hope you're having a good week!

Ashley

2 comments: