Saturday, February 25, 2012

Self Portrait Saturday!

Today is Self Portrait Saturday again over at Wonder Forest. I did mine earlier in the week because I knew I wouldn't be able to do it this morning. (We have a bunch of family over for my mom's bday) I really liked the outfit I was wearing so I came home, threw on some lipstick, made a backdrop and took some photos :) This was my favorite one out of all of them and I couldn't decide between black and white and color (as always) so I posted both. O and P.S. there was a theme for this weeks but I had already done mine opps! 



Ashley

18 comments:

  1. I'd love to know where you picked your updated backround from and the tabs links to the left. I'm in need of a serious overhaul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you want a makeover http://littlemissnerdgirl.com/ has awesome designs for amazing prices. :)

      Delete
    2. I got the background at cutest blog on the block..they had a lot of good ones. I made the buttons with links to the left in photoshop

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I love the contrast of the two photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one, in color, is my fav. for sure! I LOVE your eye shadow and all the amazing colors! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! i think i like the first one the best in colour :) thanks for linking up again!!
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dana!! Your photos are great too! :) I love doing this

      Delete
  5. stunning pictures! new follower here. can't wait to read more of your blog! i love it so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW...I love the color of your lipstick! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful photos (and a beautiful blog!)

    ReplyDelete