Saturday, February 18, 2012

Self-Portraits!

I wanted to play around with my new camera today and it's Self Portrait Saturday over at Wonder Forest so it was the perfect time to take some self portraits! I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out. I'd like to start making some back-drops to put on my wall so its not always plain. And I also have to work on looking into the camera but I feel like I'm always making weird faces. Not bad for the first time though!




Self Portrait Saturdays

Ashley

8 comments:

  1. very pretty, i just started following my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them! So simple yet strong :) great job!
    thanks for linking up on my site today!
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. not bad??

    they're great. way to go on being brave and doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are so sweet..thank you!! I can't wait for next Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are really pretty. maybe one day soon i'll be brave and try this for myself! :P xo

    kelly-christine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! You should totally try it :)

      PS I love your blog!!

      Delete