Sunday, March 25, 2012

Italy and Ireland Re-Visit.

Tonight I started to go through my hard drive to look at some old photos. I immediately went to my Italy/Ireland photos and started to re-edit some of them. I miss that place so much! That semester was so different but I'm so glad that I did it! Italy was the first time I really started taking photos, so it's interesting to see how far I've come. Of course I got my Canon SLR after I came back so all of these are from my Kodak Point and Shoot. I can't wait to go back sometime soon and take photos with my camera now :)








Ashley

3 comments:

  1. love the pictures!
    check out my blog
    and follow or leave a comment if you like it :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are breathtaking! Great eye! Especially the Cinque Terre one -- Hands down one of my favorite places on earth :)

    xoxo, Blair

    http://loveblair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete