Saturday, March 10, 2012

Self Portrait Saturdays. Props.

Today's self-portrait theme was props! I had originally wanted to do something with some flowers but I didn't have time to get some so I put this pretty vintage camera to use. I usually do up close shots so I decided to step back a little and get some of my room in the photo. This is one of my favorite vintage cameras, I just think it is so pretty. I took some TTV shots with it a while ago I'll have to share those with you guys.



This weekend I have lots to do! Tomorrow I will be re-taking all of my photos over for my store. They are currently on a white background now which I'm not in love with. Below is some new jewelry that I made the other night :)

Also tomorrow I am going to Jewelbilee (a local jewelry store) to drop off some of my jewelry for a Fundraiser they are having on March 22nd. It is going to be put in a prize basket and you could win!


7 comments:

  1. The second picture looks wonderful! I love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos! where did you snag that awesome vintage camera? i'm a photographer as well :)

    www.thedailyeverythings.blogspot.com

    www.andreabrionnephoto.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I think I actually got this on Ebay..I bought it to take TTV photos with

      xo Ashley

      Delete
  3. these are great! i love the 2nd one :)
    thx for linking up again!!!!
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! The second one is my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The second is gorgeous! Nice color tone and i can't help but to say, nice outfit too.

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete