Monday, March 12, 2012

TTV Photos.

I mentioned in my Self-Portrait post that I had used that camera to take TTV photos a few summers back. I bought a Kodak Duaflex camera on Ebay and attached a tube of black paper from the Duaflex to my Canon. It was a little tricky at first to get used to the view but I'm in love with the way these came out. They have such a vintage look to them :) I'm thinking of putting some of these up as prints in my photography shop. What do you guys think?







Have you guys ever taken TTV photos?

Ashley

3 comments:

  1. I am definitely a fan! Love your vintage style - that is kind of what I am going for in my photographs...care to give me some critiques?
    http://www.stuckinthismuggleworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I checked out your blog..I love the last few photo shoots you posted! Very vintage feel and interesting photos!!

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have not...but those are so cool!

    ReplyDelete