Thursday, April 19, 2012

Self Portraits!

I have so many photoshoots and new things to share with you guys! The past two weeks have been insanely busy..I've been busy every single day of the week! Anyway, on this day I got home from work and really really wanted to take photos. My sister wasn't around so I decided to put on some makeup, pretty clothes and take some self portraits. These came out way better than I expected! I am definitely learning how to play with light and what poses look good and what doesn't. Also, my new camera is sooo amazing for taking self portraits! :)









Ashley

8 comments:

  1. The pictures look amazing! I absolutely love the first one. I need to practice taking better self portraits...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Love the headband and the lace top :)
    Stopping by from Wonder Forest!
    -Kayla from Love Sparkle Pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are gorgeous, and i love your headpiece!
    xox dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are beautiful!! what camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are beautiful!! what camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete